- Used to form linear gap seals where gaps are present in wall and floor constructions and linear joints where wall and floor constructions abut.
- Can also be used to form a penetration seal around metallic pipes and electrical cables to reinstate the fire resistance performance of wall and floor constructions, where they have been provided with apertures for the penetration of services.
- Pyroplex CE Intumescent Acrylic has slight intumescent properties that cause it to expand on exposure to elevated temperatures. The intended function of the sealant is to reinstate the fire resistance performance of fire compartment.
- Pyroplex CE Intumescent Acrylic can provide up to 240 minutes fire resistance integrity depending on application and backing material and has been tested to BS EN 1366-3 and BS EN 1366-4.
- Approval Type: CE Mark – 2821-CPR-0182, ETA 21/0775 and ETA 21/0776
For further information please speak to a member of our team on +353 (1) 4019728. Alternatively you may want to get in touch through our contact page.